Also see Legal’s
If you are looking for a property to rent in your area please leave your details by filling in our online application form.
We are continually adding properties available to rent to our list so keep looking at our site and social media.
If you see a property you would like to view:
- Contact us by phone, text, e-mail or social media
- Arrange a viewing on the property: We are flexible with viewings and can we can organise weekend and evening viewings.
- If you like the property and would like to go ahead and rent the property, you will then need to pay £150 Administration Fees and complete a credit referencing form.
- If successful we will then do a home visit to your home , we will then need to take a photocopy of the following : Photo ID, proof of address, (utility bill of last 3 months), proof of employment or income, reference from previous landlord from the last 3 years.
- The costs to rent one of our properties would be £150 Administration Fee, one month rent up front, a guarantor (home owner) the guarantor will also need to be credit checked and complete forms. Depending on the landlord a bond may be required. The bond will be paid into the Deposit Protection Service, for further information see www.depositprotection.com
- Some of our landlords do accept DSS tenants.
- Applications may be completed at your home.
- LHA tenants will be required to attend the benefits office with the completed forms so the process can be processed immediately and that rent is paid as quickly as possible.
- All tenants need to have a bank or credit union account (we can help with this).
- The process should take between 3 to 5 days from start to finish. Once all of the monies are paid (receipts will be given if cash is taken) we will then draw up an Assured Short Hold Tenancy Agreement (AST). The Agreement will need to be signed and witnessed (by an independent witness-not a family member) before you move into the property.
- On moving into the property, you will receive a tenancy pack which will have in it: One copy of your AST, a gas safety certificate, an electric safety certificate for the property and also contact numbers for maintenance if you need them.